- Exterior cleaning formula
's Home Cleaning Formula available in powder form. (Just add required amount of water and use) for removing green algae and black stains on concrete, asphalt and pavement; wood, vinyl or aluminum siding; and white or coloured stucco.
WEAR RUBBER GLOVES AND EYE PROTECTION
1. Mix ingredients together as stated on the bottle.
2. Wet surface with hose.
3. Wet down all plant life.
4. Never wash any exterior surface in full sunlight.
5. Flood over surface or spray on with low pressure sprayer (garden sprayer).
6. Let sit approximately 3-5 minutes.
7. Scrub with stiff broom or brush.
8. RINSE WELL WITH CLEAR WATER TO LANDSCAPE AREAS
Do not wash windows with cleaning formula When cleaning siding, start at the bottom and work up to the top, using a round type brush on a long pole, rinsing as you move upward. If vinyl or wood horizontal siding do 2 - 3 rows at one time.
If concrete or asphalt start closest to drainage area.
Other uses for Shell Busey's Home Cleaning Formula:
Bathroom - Ceramic Tile walls, Floors and Showers
Mix 1 leveled lid full into 2 litres of warm water
Apply with spray bottle
Scrub with sponge and rinse well
Preparing surfaces for painting use Medium duty mix (as stated on bottle)
Preparing deck surfaces for stain use Heavy duty mix (as stated on bottle)
Washing oil soaked cloths or work overalls use 2 lids of formula per wash load. 's cleaning solution available in powder form. Just add required amount of water and use.
Article courtesy of: Shell Busey
|- return to the list of I-Handyman.com -|
|April 22nd, 2018|